Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Backstreet Cruise 2011 Officially Announced!


Very exciting news! Today the Backstreet Boys officially announced that the second annual Backstreet Boy cruise will be December 2-5th, 2011 on the lovely Carnival Imagination. Tickets will be going on presale to 2010 cruisers Monday April 11th at 12pm EST. Second presale for fan club members is Wednesday April 13th at 12pm EST. Tickets will be going on general sale to the general public on April 15th at 12pm EST.


My initial thoughts, to be honest, are a mixture of excitement and disappointment. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that they are doing another cruise, especially this year. But the other half of me is a little bummed that it is only 3 days as opposed to 4, and a full charter as opposed to half. I guess they spoiled us last time!

That said, watching the video below got me super excited again. Assuming I can get tickets, I will most likely be going, so you can expect plenty of updates in the months to come!


Promo video for 2011 Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment