Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6 Month Lull

I don’t know about you all, but I’m definitely feeling a lull of cruise activity recently. The initial excitement of the cruise announcement has worn off and so has the excitement of booking the cruise. But on the bright side, we’re getting closer. We’re only 6 months away! Here are a few ideas that have been helping me get back in the BSB cruising mood:
  • Start shopping! In fact, it’s a great time to do some shopping for those who live where its summer. It will be tougher to buy new cruising clothes when winter rolls around, so why not start getting some new things now and catch those summer sales. Even though they haven’t announced the themes yet, you can start thinking about what you want to wear during the rest of the time like your photo shoot outfit or what to wear for the dinners.
  • Re-watch the 2010 cruise DVD. Or if you don’t have that, go on youtube and watch some videos of the last cruise. Truthfully, we may all be better off watching the youtube clips…. But regardless of which clips I decide to watch, I know this definitely gets me pumped for the trip and reminds me of all the fun and unexpected surprises from the first cruise.
  • Don’t forget about that door decoration. A lot of people are already starting on their door so now’s a good time to start brainstorming some ideas and getting your door started. My roommates and I made a list of about 15-20 different ideas and we picked our top choice. Hopefully we can pull it off.
  • Also a good time to start making travel arrangements if you already haven’t done so. This includes your pre-night hotel and flights as well as any trips/activities you may want to do before or after the cruise. I’ve booked a trip to Disney World before the cruise, so I’ve also been spending time planning that leg of my trip and getting abnormally excited to see Mickey.
  • Go see an NKOTBSB show...or several in my case. And by several I mean 5. Nothing better to get you excited for the cruise than going to see BSB perform live in person. I went the other day to the Baltimore show and will be going again to see them in DC, Philly, Nashville, and Atlantic City. I had an amazing time and it reminded me that I get to see them up close for 3 entire days this December!
Lots of Hotness on one Stage

2 comments:

  1. Your blog has been such a blessing to me! I've never been on a cruise before, much less a Backstreet-related one & you've given me lots of info. I'm so ready for December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much for the kind words! It really means a lot. This blog has definitely given me an outlet and helped me get excited for the cruise by reliving every moment over and over haha. Feel free to shoot me a personal email if you have any specific questions and I'll do my best to answer them :) chaosroks128@netscape.net

    ReplyDelete