Friday, July 15, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

I found this 30 Day Song Challenge on Facebook and thought I would condense the 30 Day challenge into just one post for you all. This isn't exactly cruise related, but I though it would still be fun nonetheless. And you can get to know even more about me and my favorite songs.

Day 1 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the Old Era ("Backstreet Boys" (1996) – "Black & Blue")
The One

Day 2 – Your Least Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the Old Era ("Backstreet Boys" (1996) – "Black & Blue")
Its True

Day 3 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Video
Drowning- wet version

Day 4 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Reminds You of Somewhere
Masquerade- It reminds me of the masquerade deck party on the cruise and practically diving in the hot tub to catch beads from Brian

Day 5 – Your Favorite Song from "Backstreet Boys" (1996 International Release)
Just to Be Close to You

Day 6 – Your Favorite Song from AJ’s Solo Album ("Have It All")
London

Day 7 – Your Favorite Song from "Backstreet’s Back" (1997 International Release)
All I Have to Give

Day 8 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Makes You Want to Dance
Everybody

Day 9 – Your Favorite Song from "Millennium"
The One

Day 10 – A Song That You Heard at Your First Backstreet Boys Concert
Larger than Life

Day 11 – Your Favorite Song from "Black & Blue"
Shape of My Heart

Day 12 – Your Favorite Song from Brian’s Solo Album ("Welcome Home")
Welcome Home (You)

Day 13 – Your Favorite Song from "Never Gone"
Climbing the Walls

Day 14 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Reminds You of Someone
What Makes You Different- Reminds me of my boyfriend

Day 15 – Your Favorite Song from "Unbreakable"
Something that I Already Know

Day 16 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Makes You Sad
Incomplete

Day 17 – Your Favorite Song from "This Is Us"
Straight Through My Heart

Day 18 – Your Favorite Song from One of Nick’s Solo Albums ("Now or Never", "I’m Taking Off")
I Got You

Day 19 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Remix
The Call

Day 20 – Your Favorite Unreleased Song (Pt. 2)
Song for the Unloved

Day 21 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the New Era ("Never Gone" – "This Is Us")
Straight Through My Heart

Day 22 – Your Least Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the New Era ("Never Gone" – "This Is Us")
Don’t Disturb this Groove

Day 23 – Your Favorite Song from Howie’s Solo Album ("Back to Me")
100 (By default)

Day 24 – A Backstreet Boys Song that Makes You Laugh
If You Want it to Be Good Girl

Day 25 – A Backstreet Boys Song You Used to Love but Now Hate
Shining Star- I really don't hate the song, but I used to like this song a lot more than I do now.

Day 26 – Your Favorite B-Side from a Single
Song for the Unloved

Day 27 – A Song from One of the Special 3-Disc Releases from the 2000 Burger King Promo
That’s What She Said

Day 28 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
How Did I Fall in Love with You- Beautiful song but very slow

Day 29 – Your Favorite Solo from a Backstreet Boys Album
Shape of My Heart- AJ's verse: Sadness is Beautiful, Loneliness is Tragical

Day 30 – Your Favorite Song Where Kevin Noticeably Sings
Drowning

Now its your turn! What are your favorite Backstreet Boys songs? Feel free to post your answers in the comments section below. But just think, if you did this legitimately, by the time you’re done you would be one month closer to the cruise. Gee, I guess I found a way to relate it to the cruise after all!

3 comments:

  1. I found myself agreeing with pretty much all of your answers!

    and I will be steeling this from you and posting my answers over on my blog...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last question made me laugh. I miss Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved your last one how can you not say drowning with the lip to lip...Kevin was the tall brooding one that all the girls sighed for

    ReplyDelete