Friday, September 30, 2011

Vote for the Set List

The Backstreet Boys and Ryan Seacrest just announced that we will be voting for the set list this year. Looks like I called it again (well kind of). Here is Nick revealing that the fans will be choosing the set list:


You can vote for as many of the the following songs as you want:

  • Show me the Meaning of Being Lonely
  • I Want it That Way
  • Incomplete
  • Drowning
  • Bigger
  • Other-___
    I wonder how many they'll let us put in other? Because I have quite a long list. But for now I just voted for Incomplete and Don't Want You Back. So what did everyone else vote for?

    I don't know about you, but I'm getting super excited as we're getting closer and closer to cruise time!

    1 comment:

    1. i voted so many times already...every time i think of something else i go and vote...haha!!...i really hope that non-singles get picked...maybe some unreleased stuff too...but my biggest hope is for them to sing something brand new no one has heard before!!!!

      ReplyDelete