Monday, October 10, 2011

Would You Rather...

Another long driving session this weekend caused my imagination to run amok. I was coming up with all these fake, yet PLAUSIBLE scenarios for the cruise and then it turned into me playing the ‘Would I Rather’ game. I really do need to get out more… But anyway, I was wondering what you all would do given the same scenarios. Please vote below and then scroll down to the bottom to see what I would pick. Have fun and try not to waste as much time as I did playing out all these scenarios.

Would you rather...


Play blackjack with AJ or go clubbing with AJ?
Blackjack Clubbing   
pollcode.com free polls 

Get a hug from your favorite Backstreet Boy or get autographs from all 4 of the guys?
Hug 4 Autographs   
pollcode.com free polls 

Play basketball with Brian or jet ski with Brian?
Basketball Jet Ski   
pollcode.com free polls 

Get a bonus concert or a Q and A session thats twice as long?
Bonus Concert Extra Long Q and A   
pollcode.com free polls 

Workout with Nick in the gym or eat breakfast with Nick?
Workout Breakfast   
pollcode.com free polls 

Take a workout class taught by Nick or a dance class taught by AJ?
Workout class with Nick Dance class with AJ   
pollcode.com free polls 

Get picked to participate in one of the game shows or get a solo picture with you and all 4 guys?
Game Show Solo Pic   
pollcode.com free polls 

Have a drink with Howie or play volleyball with Howie?
Drink Volleyball   
pollcode.com free polls 

Youre in the spa, would you rather be sitting next to their manager Jen, or one of their wives/girlfriends/fiances?
Manager Significant Other   
pollcode.com free polls 

Accidentally miss the beach party or accidentally miss the Q and A?
Miss the beach party Miss the Q and A   
pollcode.com free polls 

Have a guest appearance by NKOTB or by Kevin?
NKOTB Kevin   
pollcode.com free polls 

Take a wine tasting class taught by Howie or a cooking class taught by Brian?
Wine tasting with Howie Cooking class with Brian   
pollcode.com free polls 

Get selected to be Brians prom queen or be serenaded by Brian?
Prom Queen Serenaded   
pollcode.com free polls 

Win the door decoration contest or get $500 of free cruise merchandise?
Win Door Decoration Win Free Merch   
pollcode.com free polls 

Do a makeup class with Rochelle or a fashion class with Leighanne?
Makeup class with Rochelle Fashion class with Leighanne   
pollcode.com free polls 


Hear them perform an unreleased song or sing a preview of a song off their next album?
Unreleased song New song   
pollcode.com free polls 

Run into Howie in the elevator or run into him in line at the buffet?
Elevator Buffet   
pollcode.com free polls 


Get front row to all their events on board or get a backstage tour from your fave BSB?
Front row Backstage   
pollcode.com free polls 

Forget to pack your camera or forget to pack all of your theme outfits?
Forget camera Forget theme outfits   
pollcode.com free polls 

In case you're curious, here are my answers and why I chose them.


Play blackjack with AJ or go clubbing with AJ?
I would rather play blackjack with him. As much as fun as clubbing would be, its too loud to actually talk to him.

Get a hug from your favorite Backstreet Boy or get autographs from all 4 of the guys?
Much rather get a hug. Even though there isn’t any “proof” of it, I feel like you can get autographs anywhere. But something about a hug is just so special.

Play basketball with Brian or jet ski with Brian?
I suck at basketball so I’d say jet ski.

Get a bonus concert or a Q&A session that’s twice as long?
Q&A session that’s twice as long. I’ve seen them in concert so many times, but only a Q&A live once.

Workout with Nick in the gym or eat breakfast with Nick?
This was a tough one. I’d be way too self conscious with both of these activities. Seeing Nick work out would be freakin amazing. But so would the opportunity of eating with him. I think I’d be less stressed at the breakfast though. So breakfast it is!

Take a workout class taught by Nick or a dance class taught by AJ?
Another toughie. While I love Nick, I think I’d pick the dance class with AJ because I think Nick would take the workout class more seriously than AJ would do with the dance class.

Get picked to participate in one of the game shows or get a solo picture with you and all 4 guys?
While it depends on the game show, I’d probably pick the solo picture just because I don’t like being on stage in front of so many people.

Have a drink with Howie or play volleyball with Howie?
Volleyball. I think this would be more memorable than having a drink with him.

You’re in the spa, would you rather be sitting next to their manager Jen, or one of their wives/girlfriends/fiancĂ©es?
Me and my business background would actually want to talk to Jen. All the logistics and behind the scenes things that she knows would be really interesting to hear. I also feel somewhat weird around their significant others just because in the back of their head they know how obsessed I am with their man.

Accidentally miss the beach party or accidentally miss the Q&A?
I would seriously die if either of these happened. I would say I’d rather miss the Q&A but only because I know all of that could be captured on film and I could later see on youtube. The beach party is tough to capture on camera and is more of an experience that you have to be there to enjoy.


Have a guest appearance by NKOTB or by Kevin?
Don’t hurt me, but I actually picked NKOTB because they seem to have so much fun on their cruises and you can tell this is what they want to do. While I’d love to see Kevin, from all the footage I’ve seen recently, his body language and interactions all indicate he’s moved on. Plus then Howie would lose a lot of his singing parts!

Take a wine tasting class taught by Howie or a cooking class taught by Brian?
Cooking class with Brian. That would be hilarious.

Get selected to be Brian’s prom queen or be serenaded by Brian?
Another toughie! I’ve always wanted to be serenaded by any of the Backstreet Boys, which had me leaning that way. But how many girls can say their prom king was Brian? Thus I chose the latter.

Win the door decoration contest or get $500 of free cruise merchandise?
Winning the door decoration would mean front row seats to the concert which is a goal of mine. Plus the honor of winning. So I’d pick that over the free merch.

Do a makeup class with Rochelle or a fashion class with Leighanne?
I am awful in both of these categories and need serious help with both. I’ve also had great experiences with both of these ladies so in the end I’d say the makeup class. I need more help with this!


Hear them perform an unreleased song or sing a preview of a song off their next album?
I suppose it depends on which unreleased song. But I think I’d choose the unreleased song over a new song for 2 reasons. 1- I like to be able to sing along. 2- I also like not hearing new songs until I actually get the album.

Run into Howie in the elevator or run into him in line at the buffet?
Elevator. That way he won’t have to look at me in disgust when he sees all the fried food I have piled on my plate. And there’s always a chance the elevator may break, right? ;)

Get front row to all their events on board or get a backstage tour from your fave BSB?
The venue is small enough and most every seat will be good (I sure hope so anyway) so I’ll pick the backstage tour. Even though the backstage on a cruise is super small.

Forget to pack your camera or forget to pack all of your theme outfits?
Id rather forget to pack my theme outfits because I’d feel naked without my camera. Im physically incapable of not having my camera at a BSB event even though I know there will be tons of pictures available afterward. I also feel like I could adlib some of the themes and even borrow things from friends if need be.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST!!!! im totally stealing the questions and answering them on my blog...so stay tuned!...haha!

    ps ~ i love that you put a wink in your answer to a howie question...good job!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also probably eventually use this on my blog. That's what friends are for...to share right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both will use this on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alot of my answers were differnt from yours but maybe i look to far into them lol
    for example aj in cabin or hot tub i picked cabin bc it would be just you and him and roomates instead of a million girls crowding a hot tub

    ReplyDelete