Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Over Prepare Then Go With The Flow

I heard these words of wisdom a few months ago and found it very fitting for me and this cruise. I am such a Type A planner and need to make sure I relax during the cruise.

Exhibit A

Yes, I have folder for my entire trip including every reservation, google map directions, dining confirmations, etc. And they're even sorted by the order that I will need them. 

I also have four distinct piles of clothes on my floor- one for each day of the cruise so I know exactly what I will be wearing at each point during the day and they will go in my suitcase in that order. I don't plan on wasting a second on that cruise.

So am I the only this crazy organized or are there other cruisers out there just as bad as I am? Please reassure me and tell me I'm not the only one!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's a lot more planning than I would do. I think everyone does what makes them feel comfortable. I don't plan outfits because it's all what I'm in the mood for. It kind of sucks that way because I end up packing more and using only half but I like the option of changing my mind.

    I do plan on having an extra copy of all the documents for certain. I have a thick plastic folder that closes so all the main stuff will go in there and I'll have the copies in my luggage :)

    ReplyDelete