- Gimme More - AJ dedicated this song to Howie, who wasn't familiar with it despite having just toured with Britney. Makes me smile.
- Pour Some Sugar on Me - Classic 80's song will now always remind me of AJ rocking out to this song.
- Danza Kuduro - Happy song also heard quite a bit throughout the cruise.
- Party Rock - This one got me so pumped up. Hearing it now brings back fond memories of the boys in the Caribbean.
- We Found Love - For me, this is my favorite song of cruise 2011. I can't not smile hearing it.
- If You Want it to be Good Girl - So amazing to hear an old school BSB song that I've never heard live before. Definitely worthy to be on the playlist.
- I Know You Want Me - Another fun one heard during prom night.
- Only Girl - Felt like we heard this song several times throughout the cruise.
- Yeah Yeah Yeah - While Im not a huge Chris Brown fan, Brian did crowd surf to this song.
- Sexy and I Know It - Voted by you guys as best song from the cruise!
My favorite instance of Sexy and I Know It
- Shots Shots Shots- I still vote this the anthem of the 2010 cruise, but it made several cameo appearances on the 2011 cruise, so still worthy to get on my playlist this year.
Friday, March 23, 2012
2011 Cruise Playlist
Just like last year, there were several songs played throughout the cruise that helped make the cruise experience what it was. Now every time I hear one of these songs, its transports me back to the lido deck of the Imagination. Clearly the anthem for this cruise was LMFAO's 'Sexy and I Know It' but here are a few other songs that were played throughout the cruise. I've also linked them to a video of where you may have heard it.