Friday, October 10, 2014

Itineraries are Here!

Okay cruisers....it's official. We are 2 weeks away and now have the coveted itinerary!

But first, here's the email that came with the itinerary.
Ahoy Cruisers...

Just 14 more days till you set sail with BSB! Get your sleep in now while you still can.

Here is just a sneak peak of what we have in-store for you.

BSB wants you to add to the set list for the IN A WORLD LIKE THIS REDUX concert. Please list your top five song choices here?

See you on-board.


 Backstreet Boys Cruise 2014 Itinerary





Lots of fun stuff to talk about!

BSB Loves the 90's Game Show
Not sure what exactly to expect with this event, but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun and full of lots of laugh! 

In a World Like This Redux Concert
Well, I wasn't sure exactly what they'd do for the concert and it seems we have our answer. I admittedly had to look up what 'redux' means (don't judge me!) and it means 'brought back' or 'revived'. So it seems we'll be getting a modified version of the In a World Like This concert. I'm happy with that! I'm super happy we get to vote on additional songs to be put in the set list so the show is at least somewhat new and different. So everyone be sure to cast your vote for your favorite songs you want to hear the boys sing! And please, please, don't vote for singles. I think you in advance.

'Show Em What You're Made Of’ Preview and Q+A
Wow- I can't believe they're going to show a preview of the documentary! I actually was already super fortunate to see the movie during the screening last month and I absolutely loved it and can't wait to see it again. This time I know to bring extra tissues! And of course the Q&A, nothing new here but nonetheless, I'm excited and know I'll have a good time. It is interesting to note that this is the first year they're doing 2 separate Q&As. We'll see how that goes; I did like it as one big group in years past.

Don’t Forget the Lyrics
I wonder if the boys will be challenged with lyrics to their old songs? Because if that's the case we know how that will go ;) I also wonder if they'll incorporate fans into this event. Should be a fun, new event. I like my new events!

Lack of solo events
The ONLY thing that disappoints me about the itinerary is lack of solo events. I really enjoyed that last year and it gave us so much more to do, and each boy only had to put in work for 1 more event. So definitely a bit bummed about that, but I won't let that stop my fun. On the bright side, at least we'll have more time to relax and it won't be quite as hectic.

So what is everyone most excited about?

3 comments:

  1. Just realized they are splitting up Q&A by groups. I wonder how they will split up the questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that and Im not sure how I feel about that either. I like it in 1 big group!

      Delete
  2. Also, the itinerary states that events will be added, and to check the Fun Times. I thought that was worth noting.

    ReplyDelete