18 Signs You're Obsessed with the BSB Cruise
- At any given moment you know exactly how many days we have left until the cruise (298 days...but who's counting?)
- Your YouTube home screen is full of BSB cruise videos
- You know the names of at least 2 Rose Tour employees
- More and more of your facebook/twitter feed is filled with fellow cruisers and Backstreet related updates
- You constantly stalk Backstreetboys.com and twitter praying for cruise-related updates
- You already have your photo group planned for a picture that's 10 months away, but aren't concerned at all about planning that weekend getaway with your family that's in a week
- Memes like this make you giggle uncontrollably
Credit to @CarterClan
- You have nightmares about missing the cruise, losing your passport, or the cruise being cancelled.
- Or if you're lucky you have good dreams about the cruise like running into AJ outside your cabin or getting a selfie with Brian at the deck party.
- Even though you have a big meeting/test the next day, you still find yourself up at 2am watching cruise videos.
- People ask you what you want for your birthday/the holidays/etc the answer is always money to put towards the next cruise,
- Anytime you meet someone else going on the cruise, they are instantly your new best friend.
- Every conversation you have leads back to the cruise somehow...
"Speaking of Game of Thrones...did you know Nick likes that show? Oh and have I mentioned I'm going on a cruise with him and the Backstreet Boys??"
- Anytime you go clothes shopping you somehow end up buying something you "need" for the cruise instead.
- All other vacations now seem so dull because the Backstreet Boys aren't there to party with you.
- You've legit spent more time daydreaming about the cruise than you will actually be on board the cruise.
- You're almost just as excited to see Justin and their security team as you are the boys.
- Just the thinking about the cruise makes you want to stop everything and do this...